Cookies on this website
What are the different types of cookies?
We've employed two specific types of cookie in the build of this website to firstly maximise your experience and secondly, to provide us with an understanding of how you use this resource and how we can make that experience better for you.
These cookie types are:
- Essential or ‘Strictly Necessary’ Cookies
- Analytical Performance Cookies
Essential or ‘Strictly Necessary’ Cookies
These are cookies which are essential for the running of our websites.
- Without these cookies, parts of our websites would not function.
- These cookies do not track where you have been on the internet and do not gather information about you that could be used for marketing purposes.
The table below explain the specific "Essential" cookies we use and why.
Analytical Performance Cookies
Analytical performance cookies are used to monitor the performance of our websites, for example, to determine the number of page views and the number of unique users a website has.
- Web analytics services may be designed and operated by third parties.
- The information provided by these cookies allows us to analyse patterns of user behaviour and we use that information to enhance user experience or identify areas of the website which may require maintenance.
- The information is anonymous (i.e. it cannot be used to identify you and does not contain personal information such as your name and email address) and it is only used for statistical purposes
The tables below explain the specific "Analytical" cookies we use and why.
Changing your cookie settings for this website
Use the button below to switch between allowing or not allowing non-essential cookies, eg Google Analytics, set by this site.
- the 'Section' and 'Country' cookies will remain as it is essential to the running of the website; and
- the 'CookiePreference' cookie will remain as it is required to remember your choice.
Most web browsers allow some control of most cookies through the browser settings. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org.
To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.