RESAVER Pension Fund
RESAVER Pension Fund is a multi-employer, pan-European deﬁned contribution pension solution for research organisations and their employees.
Here is a summary of the information you can find on the following pages.
Joining the RESAVER Pension Fund
This area explains the eligibility criteria for joining.
- Find out if your organisation is eligible to join and, if so, how.
- Find out which individuals can join.
- Download the current list of member organisations.
Read more on who is eligible.
The RESAVER Pension Fund in detail
This area goes into more detail about the RESAVER Pension Fund.
- Find out how the RESAVER Pension Fund works.
- Explore the investment options.
- Read about myresaver, the administrative service centre for member organisations.
Governance and regulation
This area explains the structure of the RESAVER Pension Fund and how it is regulated.
- See a list of current service providers.
- Read about the General Assembly and the Board of Directors.
- Read about the EU Directive that makes RESAVER possible.
- Learn about the Home Country and Host Countries.
- Read a summary of the roll-out plan for RESAVER.
Read about the governance and regulation.