It is RESAVER's corporate policy to comply with all applicable privacy and data protection laws.
This commitment reflects the value we place on earning and keeping the trust of our employees, customers, business partners and others who share their personal information with us.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small text file that a website stores on your computer or mobile device when you visit the site.
- First party cookies are cookies set by the website you’re visiting. Only that website can read them. In addition, a website might potentially use external services, which also set their own cookies, known as third-party cookies.
- Persistent cookies are cookies saved on your computer and that are not deleted automatically when you quit your browser, unlike a session cookie, which is deleted when you quit your browser.
The purpose is to enable the site to remember your preferences for a certain period of time.
That way, you don’t have to re-enter them when browsing around the site during the same visit.
Cookies can also be used to establish anonymised statistics about the browsing experience on our site.
RESAVER website mostly use “first-party cookies”. These are cookies set and controlled by RESAVER, not by any external organisation.
However, to view some of our pages, you will have to accept cookies from external organisations.
The 3 types of first-party cookie we use are to:
- store visitor preferences
- make our websites operational
- gather analytics data (about user behaviour)
These are set by us and only we can read them. They remember:
- if you have already replied to our survey pop-up (about how helpful the site content was) – so you won't be asked again
As a resource for our visitors, this website may provide links to other web sites. RESAVER in not involved in any way in the operation or management of any third party web sites and neither has any liability or responsibility for the content, stability, availability of these third party web sites.
We use these purely for internal research on how we can improve the service we provide for all our users.
The cookies simply assess how you interact with our website – as an anonymous user (the data gathered does not identify you personally).
Also, this data is not shared with any third parties or used for any other purpose. The anonymised statistics could be shared with contractors working on communication projects.
However, you are free to refuse these types of cookies via the cookie banner you’ll see on the first page you visit.
Changes to our Cookies and Privacy Statement
RESAVER reserve the right to change this Cookies and Privacy Statement from time to time at our sole discretion. If we make any changes, we will post those changes here so that you can see what information we gather, how we might use that information and in what circumstances we may disclose it. By continuing to use our Site after we post any such changes, you accept and agree to this Cookies and Privacy Statement as modified.