Employees of RESAVER Member Organisations
The Financial Services and Markets Authority (FSMA), is the Belgian regulator who oversees the operation of the RESAVER Pension Fund.
Responsible for ensuring that the RESAVER Pension Fund complies with the applicable rules and regulations.
Responsible for verifying processes are put in place in line with the internal control procedures.
Responsible for verifying the accuracy of the financial accounts of the RESAVER Pension Fund.
Advisers are appointed when the RESAVER Pension Fund does not have the in-house expertise. These would typically include lawyers and actuaries.
The Member Service Centre is responsible for the daily plan activities. These include:
- Collection of contribution data
- Verification that contributions are aligned to the plan rules
- Ensures that contributions are allocated to the appropriate individuals’ accounts and these to the appropriate investment funds
- Interacts with the asset manager(s) to track individual members’ fund values and requests for changes to asset allocation
- Ensures benefits are paid in line with the plan rules
- Communicates with individual members, e.g. by providing benefit statements.
Responsible for investing and monitoring assets.