Joining the RESAVER Consortium
If you wish to join the RESAVER Consortium, the following information will be useful.
You can download the application form to join the RESAVER Consortium from the link below.
- RESAVER Consortium membership application form(Updated – February 2019)
Alternatively, please Contact Us to request a copy.
The Board of Directors will transfer your application to the General Assembly, together with a recommendation as to whether or not your application should be accepted.
Admission is subject to the approval of the General Assembly.
All new Members will be invited to attend a one-day information seminar in Brussels. The seminar will be co-organised by the European Commission and the RESAVER Consortium.
During the seminar you will learn about the ﬁner details of RESAVER, including future actions and details of how your organisation can participate in its roll-out.
At present no membership fees apply to Associate or Full members of RESAVER.
This may change in the future, at which point, any membership fee for Full Members and Associate Members may differ and be determined annually by the Board of Directors.
The Board of Directors keeps a RESAVER Consortium membership register at its registered office.
- For each of the Members, this register lists the name, legal form, address of the registered office, identity of the representative(s) and, where applicable, the registration number in line with existing legislation and/or regulations.
- All Members may consult this register at the registered office of the RESAVER Consortium.
- Any changes to the representative(s) should be communicated to the Board of Directors in writing, who will update the register.
Length of membership
Membership is for as long as required.
- Members can leave at any time by giving written notice to the Board of Directors.
- A Member would be required to go through the joining process again if they wish to rejoin.
Suspension/exclusion of membership
Members can be suspended or excluded.
This can happen, if they:
- no longer meet the membership requirements;
- are no longer a viable organisation;
- violate the bylaws and/or internal regulations of the RESAVER Consortium;
- do not participate in meetings of the General Assembly or other RESAVER Consortium activities (either directly or by proxy) over a period of three years; or
- do not pay the membership fee when due, if they have failed to pay the fees within one month of having received written notice.
- Suspension can only be decided by the RESAVER Consortium Board of Directors.
- Exclusion can only be decided by the General Assembly of the RESAVER Consortium.
If you are interested in joining the RESAVER Consortium, please ﬁll in the application form and supply the required documentation to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to receiving your application.